Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Life Goals!

                 
        Hello, I'm Lexus Music, and I am a South Central Middle School student. I am 13 years old and I am an 8th grader. At my school I'm in the 7th and 8th grade choir. I play volleyball, basketball, and track. My goals for this year are to get better grades than last year, and I also want to be a better team player in all the sports I play. I also want to try to be a leader this year and not a follower.


        My college goals are to get two scholarships - one for volleyball and one for academics. My career goal is to become a Vet Technician, and I know I am going to have to work hard to get where I want to go for my career. I am going to challenge myself to try harder for what I want for my education. I would like to get a GPA of 3.8 so I can go to Ohio State University to be a Vet Technician. 




1 comment:

  1. Nice start be sure to add your vocabulary to your blog.

    ReplyDelete